For over 70 years, Kopke Fruit (William H Kopke Jr. Inc.) has imported the finest fruits from all over the world for distribution throughout North America. They are the number one importer of Chilean fruit as well as a leader in importing produce from Peru, Argentina, South Africa, and Mexico along with various other countries.
Perley-Halladay performed complete design and construction of this packing and storage warehouse for KDC Group in Vineland, NJ
- 170,000 Sq. ft. building, w/ (2) story fully accessible office fit-out
- Perley-Halladay provided full oversite of 23 Acre site including site development, dock layouts, Stormwater management, and Utilities.
- 25,000 Sq. Ft. Repack Area that meets USDA compliancy with floor drains and full washdown surfaces.
- 70,000 pallet storage capacity in seven cooler compartments.
- 26 Dock Doors, 21 High Speed doors
- State of the art refrigeration with custom controls and monitoring system. Coolers designed to maintain and precool products. Pre-cooler units are capable of cooling 26 pallets in 4 hours.