This facility located in Hatboro, PA is the third of three seafood processing facilities completed for True-World Foods. The other locations are Minneapolis, MN and Jessup, MD. On this project, Perley-Halladay’s performed complete design and construction of the processing and cold storage space.
- -10°F Storage Freezer, 40°F Processing Room, 40°F Cutting Room, 35°F Storage Cooler
- Stainless Steel Wall Panel Finish
- New Sloped Floors in Processing and Cooler with Stainless Steel Drains
- New Freezer Floor Construction with Electric Under-Floor Heat
- Commercial Split-System Refrigeration Design
- Temperature Data Recording
- Expedited Design Construction Schedule